For all that are in support of stopping the oppression at the Standing Rock against fracking, Cultural displacement and environmental destruction please read on…
Many have asked what can I do to help? Where can I send donations?
Supplies, cash, or check donations can be sent to:
Sacred Stone Camp
P.O. Box 1011
Fort Yates, ND 58538
How do I donate to the camp or legal fundraisers?
You can donate money electronically by visiting our donation pages:
Sacred Stone Camp Fund
What does the camp need?
RIGHT NOW MONETARY DONATIONS ARE THE MOST HELPFUL! You are all amazing and we are getting a lot of Amazon packages and donations and we are spending a lot of time sorting through it all. We understand that you like to buy us things off Amazon but right now we would rather have money donations so that we can buy the big ticket items that we need to prepare for winter, like building supplies and a pick-up truck.
Here is a list of things we need at camp. You can also purchase items off our Amazon Wish List, which is updated regularly.
How can I help the camp from afar?
We understand that not everyone can physically come to camp with us, but there is much that can be done from afar. You can donate money or supplies, or help us spread the word by following us on social media and sharing our posts. If you have legal or media skills to offer, please contact us.
- For information on where you can send supplies to us, check out our FAQ.
- We also have an Amazon Wish List.
- SHIPPING CONTAINER 20 FT
- TIPIS/TIPI POLES/TIPI LINERS FOR WINTER
- PICK-UP TRUCK W/ 4 WHEEL DRIVE
- TRAILERS/CAMPERS (FOR WINTER SHELTERS)
- SNOW TIRES – VARIOUS SIZES
- GIFT CARDS FOR LOWES/HOME DEPOT
- BANNERS, SHEETS
- BATTERY PACKS FOR CHARGING PHONES
- CAR PORTS
- CIGARETTES-MARLBORO REDS AND CAMELS
- GIFT CARDS – LOWES/HOME DEPOT, AMAZON, VERIZON
- LAUNDRY SOAP
- MATERIAL FOR TOBACCO TIES (ALL COLORS)
- PAINT (INC. SPRAY PAINT)
- PICK UP TRUCK
- POWER INVERTER
- ROPES, TIE DOWNS
- SHIPPING CONTAINER 20 FT
- SOLAR CHARGERS FOR ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- SOLAR PANELS, INVERTER
- SLEEPING BAGS (FOR 5 DEGREES F AND LOWER)
- TARPS – HEAVY DUTY
- TIPIS AND TIPI POLES
- TIPI LINERS FOR WINTER
- WALKIE TALKIES, CB RADIOS
- WATER BUFFALO
- YOUNG WARRIORS!!
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/10-protest-dakota-access-pipeline
1. Call North Dakota governor Jack Dalrymple at 701-328-2200. When leaving a message stating your thoughts about this subject please be professional.
2. Sign the petition to the White House to Stop DAPL: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/…/stop-construction…
3. Donate to support the Standing Rock Sioux at http://standingrock.org/…/standing-rock-sioux-tribe…/
4. Donate items from the Sacred Stone Camp Supply List: http://sacredstonecamp.org/supply-list/
5. Call the White House at (202) 456-1111 or (202) 456-1414. Tell President Obama to rescind the Army Corps of Engineers’ Permit for the Dakota Access Pipeline.
6. Contribute to the Sacred Stone Camp Legal Defense Fund: https://fundrazr.com/d19fAf
7. Contribute to the Sacred Stone Camp gofundme account: https://www.gofundme.com/sacredstonecamp
8. Call the Army Corps of Engineers and demand that they reverse the permit: (202) 761-5903
9. Sign other petitions asking President Obama to stop the Dakota Access Pipeline. Here’s the latest to cross my desk – https://act.credoaction.com/sign/NoDAPL
10. Call the executives of the companies that are building the pipeline:
a. Lee Hanse Executive Vice President Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. 800 E Sonterra Blvd #400 San Antonio, Texas 78258 Telephone: (210) 403-6455 Lee.Hanse@energytransfer.com
b. Glenn Emery Vice President Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. 800 E Sonterra Blvd #400 San Antonio, Texas 78258 Telephone: (210) 403-6762 Glenn.Emery@energytransfer.com
c. Michael (Cliff) Waters Lead Analyst Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. 1300 Main St. Houston, Texas 77002 Telephone: (713) 989-2404 Michael.Waters@energytransfer.com
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/10-protest-dakota-access-pipeline/#Wfb1cKJvAikVRuZU.99 Here is some related information: