Salary: $14.00 /hour
Amity Foundation, an internationally acclaimed Teaching and Therapeutic Community in Tucson is seeking compassionate and enthusiastic CNA or trained medical assistant to work with our Wellness Center on our beautiful Circle Tree Ranch 60-acre campus, nestled between the majestic Catalina and Rincon mountain ranges in the lush and peaceful Sonoran Desert. The Circle Tree Ranch campus is a long term residential Teaching Community for women, men, and when possible, their children.
Amity Foundation, is a safe place where people can change in an environment that fosters trust; where new values can be formed; responsibility developed and lasting relationships built. Amity is dedicated to the inclusion and habilitation of people marginalized by addiction, homelessness, trauma, criminality, incarceration, poverty, racism, sexism and violence. Amity is committed to research, development implementation and dissemination of information regarding community building.
Remembrance, Resolution, Reconciliation, Restoration, Renewal
About the Position:
As CNA you will support the Registered Nurse in variety of functions including administrative, medical and secretarial functions.
What You Will Do:
- Creates and maintains medications logs.
- Creates and maintains all necessary paperwork for new medications.
- Calls in medication refills and checks in medication refills.
- Take vitals as required.
- Monitoring/ assisting with the self-administration of medication.
- Assists in urinalysis testing.
- Responsible for record keeping with both hard copies and electronic copies.
- Handles phone calls and correspondence as may be required.
- Attend and participate in community activities, as appropriate.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What You Will Bring:
- Be trained as a CNA or a trained medical assistant.
- Have a High school diploma or equivalent and one (1) year experience as a CNA.
- Ability to interact and represent organization with department heads as well as public officials.
- Ability to work and prioritize without direct supervision.
- Ability to interact with a diverse population.
- Ability to administer monitor vital signs.
- Ability to operate all office equipment.
- Must possess computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
What we Offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Paid vacation, sick time, & holidays.
- 401K, HSA, & Life insurance programs
- Organization committed to community action
- Community oriented workplace
- Staff meditation