Corona, CA 92880
Salary: $18.00 /hour
Amity Foundation, an internationally acclaimed teaching and therapeutic community is seeking compassionate and enthusiastic Data Clerk. Individuals with a desire to teach, learn and help the community will join our programs in prison facilities. With this ground breaking opportunity not only will allow you to work with our prison programs helping the inmate population, but will also enhance your training and experience in the field.
Amity Foundation, is a safe place where people can change in an environment that fosters trust; where new values can be formed; responsibility developed and lasting relationships built. Amity is dedicated to the inclusion and habilitation of people marginalized by addiction, homelessness, trauma, criminality, incarceration, poverty, racism, sexism and violence. Amity is committed to research, development implementation and dissemination of information regarding community building.
Remembrance, Resolution, Reconciliation, Restoration, Renewal
About the Position:
As Data Clerk this position is responsible for entry of all data into the Automated Reentry Management System (ARMS) within the integrated Substance Use Disorder Treatment Program (ISUDTP). This position is responsible for the operational aspects of tracking and entering data and following the policies and procedures associated with these activities
What You Will Do:
- Daily data entry pertaining to services at ISUDTP.
- Accurate and timely entry of service data.
- Ensure data security as outlined in the ARMS Data Sharing Agreement, and fulfill duties and obligations with respect to the protection, use, and disclosure of protected heath information.
- Adhere to policies and procedures that ensure the integrity, accuracy and security of all data maintained and submitted to CDCR.
- Abide by policies and procedures outlining release of data, maintaining appropriate documentation of participant requests for information and signed Authorization for Release of Information.
- Ensure that technical and procedural best practices related to data security are upheld.
- Participate in annual training provided by CDCR Program area data unit.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Implement and maintain policies and procedures to ensure the integrity, accuracy and security of all data maintained and submitted to CDCR.
- Oversee daily data entry, ensuring that appropriate staff members are cross-trained to accommodate for staff absence.
- Prepare and maintain daily register of participant participation and weekly and monthly reports provided to CDCR.
What You Will Bring:
- Experience in a supervisory role an asset.
- Understanding of causes, symptoms, and effects of substance abuse; appreciation for the behavioral, psychological, physical and social effects of drug abuse.
- Knowledge of contractual requirements of ISUDTP Data Management functions are essential.
- Understand an array of treatment models available to participants, and maintain a current awareness of availability for placement within each treatment paradigm.
- Operational knowledge of MS-Word, Excel, and Access.
- Attention to detail, and ability to manage large amounts of data;
- Ability to integrate, disseminate, and implement data requirements, reporting time-frames and/or procedure changes as indicated by CDCR;
- Ability to demonstrate proper attitudes and techniques towards program participants;
- Ability to effectively supervise and train a multi-disciplinary team; and,
- Excellent interpersonal, written communications and typing skills.
- Ensure that excellence and integrity are applied to professional responsibilities in order to provide optimal services to participants;
- Understand and appropriately apply Amity policies and procedures, and adhere to agency-wide practices and regulations;
- Demonstrate ethical behavior in order to maintain professional standards and safeguard the participant;
- Participate in community building activities as appropriate to position;
- Protect program participant’s health, safety, welfare, and confidentiality of records and participant information;
- Demonstrate proper attitudes and techniques towards program participants and staff; and,
- Model professionalism, effective work habits and responsible living
What we Offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Paid vacation, sick time, & holidays.
- 401K, HSA, & Life insurance programs
- Organization committed to community action
- Community oriented workplace
- Relocation available for* select* locations