Amity Foundation, an internationally acclaimed Teaching and Therapeutic Community in California is seeking compassionate and enthusiastic individuals with a desire to teach and learn at our community located in Vista, California . This ground breaking opportunity will help the Vista community but will also enhance your training and experience in the field.
Amity is a safe place where people can change in an environment that fosters trust; where new values can be formed; responsibility developed and lasting relationships built.
Amity is dedicated to the inclusion and habilitation of people marginalized by addiction, homelessness, trauma, criminality, incarceration, poverty, racism, sexism and violence. Amity is committed to research, development implementation and dissemination of information regarding community building.
Position Summary- Provide transportation to participants currently participating in Amity Foundation’s substance abuse residential program.
Statement of Duties:
- Drive students to all appointments; doctor visits, etc.
- Coordinates maintenance and repairs on vehicles
- Keeps all vehicles clean and presentable
- Ensures safety of all passengers; safety belts, etc.
- Participates in community building activities as appropriate to position
- Always operate from a position of integrity
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess a valid California Driver’s License