Los Angeles, CA
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour
Amity Foundation, an internationally acclaimed teaching and therapeutic community is seeking compassionate and enthusiastic individuals with a desire to teach and learn to join our us as IT Help Desk Analyst at our community located in Downtown Los Angeles.
Amity Foundation, is a safe place where people can change in an environment that fosters trust; where new values can be formed; responsibility developed and lasting relationships built. Amity is dedicated to the inclusion and habilitation of people marginalized by addiction, homelessness, trauma, criminality, incarceration, poverty, racism, sexism and violence. Amity is committed to research, development implementation and dissemination of information regarding community building.
Remembrance, Resolution, Reconciliation, Restoration, Renewal
About the Position:
AsIT Help Desk Analyst, you will support the community by assuring the quality of technology needs by helping to resolve technical issues end users encounter, or connecting those users with more intensive IT support, when needed.
What You Do:
- Provide first-tier computer and software support to users on-site and via telephone with a positive, friendly attitude while providing outstanding customer service.
- Provide timely response and follow-up to all support calls.
- Record daily updates and tracking information.
- Perform PC setup and maintenance, including operating system and software installation.
- Perform network connection troubleshooting to isolate and resolve problems.
- Perform maintenance and administration of PC based applications including anti-virus software, and other department-specific applications.
- Catalog and maintain PC and laptop hardware, software and warranty inventory.
- Document and update all IT support processes on a continual basis.
- Provide weekly status report on open and resolved issues.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, accessed, or stolen.
- Perform any other duties related to Information Management as assigned.
What You Will Bring;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or technical school certificate.
- A minimum of two years of experience working in an IT or call center department (or a combination of both).
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Must be proficient in MS Office products including: Word, Outlook, Power Point, and Advance working knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of Full Circle desired, but not required.
- Strong understanding of PCs and peripherals in a networked environment.
- MS Windows 7, 10 support experience. MAC OS familiarity a plus.
- LAN support experience, including Ethernet, TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suites 2010 – 2016.
- Experience using and supporting iPad, & iPhone in corporate environments.
- Remote access support experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication, superb listening and follow-up abilities.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and competing multiple deadlines.
- Empathetic and open minded with a strong desire to collaborate within a community centric work environment.
What we Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Paid vacation, sick time, & holidays
- 401K, HSA, & Life insurance programs
- Complimentary healthy meals
- Yoga & meditation classes
- Organization committed to community action
- Community oriented workplace