Los Angeles, CA
Responsible for providing highly organized and efficient administrative and logistical support for Hiring Manager.
Statement of Duties:
- Produce and edit complex material including: technical papers, charts, graphs, and manuscripts.
- Perform a variety of administrative, secretarial and receptionist task including but not limited to arranging itineraries, preparing agendas, arranging meetings and composing correspondence and memos.
- Establish and maintain files and records.
- May attend committees or other meetings.
- Maintain calendar of hiring manager.
- Serve as time keeper for hiring manager.
- Coordinates deadlines and handles them directly, or through others, to ensure timely completion.
- Collect and disseminate information to the appropriate persons.
- Attend committees or other meetings as a representative of hiring manager.
- Assist in all administrative functions.
- All other duties as assigned.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Able to efficiently and effectively operate office equipment.
- Computer expertise including MS Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook.
- Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Possess excellent oral, written and proofreading skills.
- Ability to interact with agency and department heads.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Four (4) years of experience in positions of increasing performing administrative duties.
- Must be able to pass CDCR clearance.